Seychelle Water Bottle
The 28oz Seychelle Water Filtration Flip Top Bottle is the modern day answer to clean, great-tasting drinking water for the active lifestyle. It was designed with the consumer in mind in that you drink water from it at a 45 degree angle below your mouth thus avoiding waste and spilling! It comes with an attractive insulator sleeve, which can attach to a belt or backpack, and is ideal for the outdoors: walking, hiking, biking, travel, camping or emergency preparedness! The bottle is filled from the top and produces up to 100 gallons of great-tasting water filtered water equal to or better than bottled water. It is our best selling water filtration bottle. Key Features: Produces up to 100 gallons of filtered water or more depending upon the quality of the source water. Tested by Independent laboratories using EPA/ANSI protocols and NSF standards 42 and 53. Reusable and made of FDA approved low density polyethylene number 4 plastic. Will not leach! BPA free. Filter Types: Our products come with either a Standard or Advanced filter. The type of filter is indicated by the words Standard (Std.) or Advanced (Adv.) in the product name. Seychelle Standard Filter . The Standard filter is ideal for any in or out-door use; like traveling, hiking, biking, camping, fishing or for emergency purposes. It can be used with any type of water source excluding salt water such as tap or rainwater, rivers, streams or even lakes. Seychelle Advanced Filter: The Advanced filter is made of the same media as the Standard filter with the addition of EPA approved iodinated resin (EPA Reg : 35917-2), which has been proven effective in the removal of bacteria and virus to six logs (99.9999%).
- Produces up to 100 gallons of filtered water or more depending upon the quality of the source water.
- Aesthetic Contaminants: bad taste, odor, clarity, dirt, sediment and Chlorine
- Chemicals: Chlorine, toxic chemicals, detergents, pesticides and other harmful industrial and agricultural pollutants
- Tested by Independent laboratories using EPA/ANSI protocols and NSF standards 42 and 53.
- Dissolved Solids: heavy metals such as aluminum, asbestos, copper, lead, mercury, chromium hexavalent and others.