SOG SEAL Pup Elite Fixed Blade
The E37T-K Seal Pup Elite knife
Ergonomic, Lightweight Design Ensures Comfortable Use
The SOG E37T-K SEAL Pup Elite Partially-Serrated Knife Offers:
- A 4.85-inch partially-serrated blade with black TiNi coating
- Cryogenic heat-treated blade construction
- A contoured and textured glass-reinforced Zytel handle
- A tactical Kydex sheath
- Newly designed longer ergonomic handle with deeper finger grooves
- Racy new blade shape with longer cutting edge
- Added blade spine rasp for notching, filing, and thumb placement
- Racy new blade shape, thicker steel stock (.185), deeper finger grooves and an added spine rasp for notching, filing, and thumb placement
- Part-serrated, fixed 4.85-inch AUS-8 steel blade has a clip point shape with a black TiNi finish
- Black handle is made of glass-reinforced nylon that will fit comfortably in your hand
- Includes a black Kydex sheath with a belt loop attachment
Cryogenic Heat Treatment and TiNi Coating Guarantee a Sharp, Durable Blade
The E37T-K offers a full, 4.85-inch, partially-serrated, AUS8 stainless steel blade that has undergone SOG's proprietary Cryogenic Heat Treatment process, which ensures that this blade will stay sharp over the long haul. This intensive process takes more than 48 hours and involves slowly reducing the blade's temperature to less than -300 degrees Fahrenheit, then slowly heating the blade to room temperature. The stress created by this process strengthens the steel on an atomic level and increases the blade's overall durability and edge retention.
In addition to having undergone the Cryogenic Heat Treatment Process, this knife is coated in proprietary titanium nitride (TiNi), of the toughest coatings that can be applied to steel. TiNi boasts extreme hardness, is exceptionally scratch and peel resistant and helps increase steel's longevity.
Even if your blade is sharp, it's hard to make precise cuts if your knife doesn't fit comfortably in your hand. That's why this knife's handle is ergonomically contoured. Crafted from tough, glass-reinforced Zytel, the textured handle is also slip-free and well-balanced. Other ergonomic features include deep finger grooves and a blade spine rasp for easy notching, filing, and thumb placement. Also, at just 5.4 ounces, this knife is lightweight and easy to carry. A tactical Kydex sheath is included for convenient portability.